BCC & ART Summer Mural Pop UP
Summer Mural Pop up @ the BCC
We are super excited to partner with the Boulder Creative Collective this summer for a mural pop-up event that will run in the main gallery space. A great opportunity for mural artists to participate in the local arts community. The mural will be on exhibit with the BCC for the three months of July, August and September and will be the back drop for a high profile social party with the Society Boulder on June 24th.
This mural project will have a small paint budget ($100), access to existing paint, and an honorarium ($250). Additional benefits include professional photography, both in progress and in it's final state to be shared with the artist. The mural & artist will be featured on our website project pages, our instagram and facebook feeds and in the quarterly e-newsletter.
An Artist or team of Artists will be selected by And Art Space based on the following criteria:
- Unique creative project vision
- Innovation of material and space
- Experience with mural or large-scale painting in a gallery or street art setting
- Summer availability
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 photos showing past mural work or large scale painting work
- A short description of why you are intersted in this project and what your current artistic themes of interest are for this project
- Your availability to paint in the month of June 2017
Submission deadlile: APRIL 30, 2017
Finalists will be contacted by May 5th. Final Artwork mock up will be approved by And Art Space and the BCC.